Yesterday was Thanksgiving, a day for celebrating the blessings of the past year and the things we are thankful for. Among many other things, I’m thankful for this blog and my supportive readers. I asked C.J. what he was thankful for and here are his top five answers:
- I’m thankful for my family.
- I’m thankful for clothes. I like clothes.
- I’m thankful for toilets so I don’t have to poop on the floor.
- I’m thankful for stop signs so our cars don’t crash.
- I’m thankful for American fags. (Come to find out, he meant American flags.)
* * *
Quick request, if you read Raising My Rainbow and are part of a gender studies program, can you please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below letting me know where you study or which school you are affiliated with. It’s just for my knowledge. I’m just interested. Promise. Thanks so much!