• You can’t wear that pink headband to the rodeo, I don’t think the cowboys will appreciate it.
• You can wear your new tap shoes to bed tonight, but we can’t make this a habit.
• Little boys who are crying don’t get to wear mommy’s nightgown to bed.
• It’s time to take your dress off and get dressed for school.
• No, you can’t put earrings on your weiner.
• You can’t wear your necklace and bracelet when you play soccer, AYSO rules, not mine.
• If you’re going to do cartwheels in a skirt you have to put underwear on.
Have one of your own to add to my list? Leave a comment!