Guess who’s 9 years old today? C.J.!
At the very top of his birthday wish list are:
- All of the mannequins from the front window of the Dior store at South Coast Plaza.
- A pink diamond pendant necklace from Tiffany.
- MAC lip pencil in “Tease Me” pink.
- MAC lip pencil in “Hip N Happy” pink.
- Hand-painted, eerily-lifelike baby dolls. (see below)
I remember back to his third birthday when he wanted a Disney Princess themed party, which left Matt and I feeling uncomfortable and unsure. Oh how things change and evolve with the passing of time and personal growth. Matt and I can’t wait for C.J.’s “Make My Birthday A Masterpiece” rainbow art party, when all of his best girl friends will gather around the table for an art lesson and rainbow cupcakes.
Thanks to all of you for being there for these milestones. C.J. says “heyyyyyyyyyyy.”